Hey guys!!
We are heading to the airport now or we might be at the airport or on the plane, when this is posted *looks around* Hey I am Cisco I will be the camera and the computer guy (IT person) majority of the time. So right now we will be packing up organizing stuff and we get our minds and hearts ready! This team is Unique, many different backgrounds just with the 11 of us! Different backgrounds, it’s like amazing! The hardest part of our departure is leaving our friends and family. A lot of us were crying. My mom even made me cry because she was crying! Well the best part of this trip is to GLORIFY GOD! By the Grace of God, we will be shining with the LOVE of God. Oh we thank everyone that will be reading our blog! It will feel like you guys are with us!! *says “hi to Jenni”* Okay the Game plan so far right now is making sure we have everything and organized. The by 3:30 pm going to Miami! Once we are there we will go through check in and ride on BRITISH AIRLINES!! So everyone most likely will be British! I know cool huh? I will and most like everyone will try to speak English the entire time! I want some tea and crumpets, let me practice “ello luv?” sweet how was that? Well I will update later thanks for reading! Keep us in your prayers! Pictures will be up soon of the journey to Albania!
Peace and God BLESS
ALBANIA TEAM!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment