
hello! Well yesterday, was amazing! We visited albanian homes! It was really wonderful experience and i am looking foward to doing it again! The people are so humbling and kind! Yeah there were people sitting down mostly older males, they just turned their heads and stare at us! it was pretty coooool! Well last night we, well I selpt great! Then all of a sudden the bathroom was filled with water all over the floor! lol It was raining pretty hard and the window in the bathroom was wide open! soo water was everywhere! let's just just say i myself put my boardshorts on and did slip ~N~ slide in the bathroom! lol it was awesome!!! right now part of the team are watching the Albanian cribs that I filmed, it was sooo funny! Well i am going now, I will be back later! have to take more pictures and stuff!!! lol
-Cisco
No comments:
Post a Comment