Peace Love and Happiness!
Hey this issss the second entry in the blog of Destiny! muahahahah! Well we are in Miami now, and it is 6:47 pm, the bus ride was awesome!! The Gas station Guy’s name was “That Guy” which is soo cool. So since I am the IT Guy I had to like take everything out of the bag (for airport security) which was like, “really?” But anywho, everyone here is awesome, like always! I know and we know we are going to grow, really grow spiritually. Just seeing God’s work in the lives of Albania! It’s like whoa, I wish ya’ll be here and see what we see! I took pictures so that is cool and video too! Everyone is eating! We are breaking bread! Lol sweet! Well that’s it for now, now I go dance in the middle of airport!
Peace and God Bless
Albania Team (family)
Steve here,
Hey everyone! Thank you for checking this blog and praying for us. So far so good, we are about to get on the plane for London. Please be praying for our transfer there, for a smooth and mistake free process! We can’t wait to get to Albania and settle in to our next two weeks of serving there…Lord bless and keep you guys
PS: I love you Allie and Judah!
Sunday, June 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment