Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Good Morning

BLOG #6 The First morning in Albania

Well, the night was great well to me, I am a heavy sleeper and I am really easy to wake up. So we were going to bed around 7 o’clock American time but really it was like 1 or 2 in the morning. Good thing I slept in the plane. The ride from the airport was pretty interesting; there were no street light, and a lot of unfinished buildings. By unfinished I mean the structure of the buildings were there but that is about it of the building. They way people drive is really different, everyone speeds like they are late for something. On the ride back, I found out that the Albanians love Americans!! Isn’t that exciting and they are really nice and humbling towards us, that is their culture. This morning we woke up around 5, well JD woke up around 5 and then woke me (Cisco) around 6 I think. We spent the morning in prayer and taking pictures of the morning. The weather here is abnormally different as in its nice and cool, which is not normal. Usually it’s really hot! I guess the Albanian weather was like, “Oh the Americans are coming so I will cool down so they are comfy.” . . . . Yup that is exactly what the weather said. We are currently without power and its 1:56 am (American time). All the guys are in the kitchen trying to figure out what to eat while the girls are somewhere. .

Shout out – I Cisco wants to give and shout out to Jenni and wants to thank you for following us, I am taking plenty of pictures! I do want to thank everyone for following us friends and family of all the team members here on this trip!

-Cisco

No comments:

Post a Comment