So today the team traveled back to the village of Morave to fellowship with the local neighborhood kids. We got the party started with Cisco's dance moves...the kids like to laugh a lot at him. He is great with breaking the ice and also a fantastic dancer! As soon as we had the kids hooked with dancing, games, and fun songs, God intervened and helped quiet the group down for listening to the puppet show. The gospel was shared and as I stared into the kids' eyes it looked like the kids were actually listening. I pray that the seed that was scattered among the kids today stay buried in their hearts. Can you all pray against Satan's attacks to snatch their joy or choke their growth with the worries, stress, and pain of this world. So many of the kids have nothing good in their life. I pray that God would be their good thing. I pray God would become their only thing.
With love,
Kasey & the Team
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment