Sunday, May 17, 2009

Get To Know The Team


1. Name: Jennifer Stansel (girl to the right in photo)

2. Age: 30 (b-day 8-14)

3. Single or Married: Single

4. Employment: American Sign Language Interpreter

5. Hobbies: talking with my hands...lol & hanging out with friends...game night

6. Fav. Bible verse: 1 Peter 5:7, Jeremiah 29:11

7. Fav. Book besides Bible: N/A

8. Fav. Movie: Princess Bride

9. Fav. Funny quote, fav. Serious quote: "you're fired...ha ha ha" (Bug's Life), "Stop that rhyming, I mean it...anybody want a peanut?" (Princess Bride), "gosh, you're such an idiot!", (Nepolian Dynomite)

10. Something God has taught you lately: He takes control when I ask Him to and He deserves all the glory. It's awesome to see how He works in and through me!

11. Why are you going to Albania? God wants me to go and I'm excited to find out why...

12. Prayer requests: consistant quiet time, setting my priorities right, & trusting God with all the little details.

No comments:

Post a Comment